Accounting and tax services for professional services companies
As a firm of accountants and tax advisers we naturally have an understanding of the issues professional services companies face. We know that one of your biggest headaches can be people.
This doesn't just include paying them but also recruiting, motivating, retaining, training and rewarding them when they perform well. Whilst these are predominantly management issues, financial and tax advice can also play a key role.
How we can help
As chartered certified accountants and tax specialists, we have worked with many professional services clients including solicitors, other accountancy firms, surveyors, management consultants and insolvency practitioners.
The range of specialised services we can offer your business includes:
- Advice on starting out in business: establishing the business, selecting a company structure which is both tax efficient;
- Tax planning for company directors: completing self assessment tax returns, end of year tax planning, tax efficient remuneration strategies, exit strategy planning to ensure you get maximum value for your business if you sell it;
- Bookkeeping and accountancy services: providing payroll services, cashflow management, invoicing and credit control plus production and filing of annual accounts;
- Tax compliance services including corporation tax returns, P11D payroll and P35;
- Virtual Finance Director: outsourced financial management and business advisory services, attendance at board meetings, production of management accounts, cashflow forecasts, performance management - setting and monitoring weekly KPIs, strategic planning to identify future business goals;
- Providing advice on share option schemes such as Enterprise Management Incentive share options designed to recruit and retain key staff;
- Advice on growth funding for your business including the Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) or Venture Capital Trusts (VCTs);
- Strategic planning for the sale of your business to ensure you achieve the maximum purchase price;
- For solicitors we can deal with the preparation of the accountants report under the solicitor’s accounts rules.
Read a Case Study »