Accounting and tax services for leisure and travel companies
Over the years we have steadily developed our client base within the leisure and travel sector. We are ideally placed to provide advice, assistance and technical support to travel companies of all sizes, including travel agents, tour operators and leisure experience companies and other organisations with this sector.
Our in-depth knowledge of the issues surrounding the specialist accounting procedures, regulation, bonding and associated issues, has been instrumental in assisting our client companies to navigate the complexities of this fast-evolving industry.
How we can help
As chartered certified accountants and tax specialists, the range of specialised services we can offer your business includes:
- Advice on starting out in business: establishing the business, selecting a company structure which is tax efficient;
- Preparing and assisting with ABTA registrations and bond issues;
- Tax planning for company directors: completing self assessment tax returns, end of year tax planning, tax efficient remuneration strategies;
- Business exit strategy planning to ensure you get maximum value for your company if you wish to sell it in the future;
- Tax compliance services including corporation tax returns, P11D payroll and P35;
- Bookkeeping and accountancy services: profit and loss forecasts, balance sheet analysis, providing payroll services, production and filing of annual accounts, cashflow management, invoicing and credit control;
- Virtual Finance Director: outsourced financial management and business advisory services, attendance at board meetings, production of management accounts, cashflow forecasts, performance management - setting and monitoring weekly KPIs, strategic planning to identify future business goals;
- Specialist VAT advice including dealing with TOMS calculations;
- Providing specialist advice on vehicle leasing including coaches.
Read a Case Study »